Boku ga namae o yobu hi - Introduction

Table of contents

 

Introduction

" Hayasaka Akari..."

Mochizuki Souta, who was left alone in the classroom after school, called out her name in a small voice.

The heat that spreads through his chest just because of that, his mouth shook.

What would her face look like if I call her name?

What would she think?

What kind of reply would she give?

[If it's Akarin ...]

Crouching beside his desk, while looking at his face...

"What is it?"

[I wonder if she would hear it...]

In reality, I have no courage to even call your name.

Every day, I imagine all these imaginations.

Even now too.

Reaching out to her as she looks up with strange expression.

He touched her gently, her cheeks were soft and a subtle warmth came.

[Aah, it's indeed Akarin...]

Just staring at you and calling your name.

『See... I'm in love with you once again. 』

Souta smiled gently, wrapping Akari's cheeks in his palm.

Her name is Akari Hayasaka.

[The person who "I" like for the first time.] (Souta)

[The person who first confessed to “me”.] (Akari)

"I have something to talk about. Today after school, at 4:10, in this classroom ..."

The reply to the vague confession.

『Am I not good enough? 』 

The answer for that day is---

Illustrations

Table of contents

Name 1

Comments