Boku ga namae o yobu hi - Name 4

Table of content

Name 4

 


"I'm sorry, Akarin ... I promised ..."

"Souta, are you still sleeping? Did you buy dinner at a convenience store and eat it?"

Souta woke up with the sound of a knock and his sister's voice.

The headache and sore throat remained, but his anxiety disappeared from the body because of the low temperature.

[Ah ... what time is it now ...]

The hallway light leaked into in his dim room, how long had he slept.

Beside the door is Souta's older sister.

"Sis, what about ski trip...?"

He thought she was going skiing with his mother and sister.

"I was going to go but I suddenly got a plan. Ah, there's the pudding that your girlfriend brought in the fridge, did you get it?"

While saying so, my sister shakes a plastic spoon. All I have is a pudding container.

"Kanojijiyo (Girrllffrrieendd)?"

"What's wrong?"

"Who came?"

"When I return, the girl from your school come here after the bell rang. You were sleeping so you didn't know huh... So bad huh... She was a cute child.”

His sister laughed and closed the door.

Lights came out of the room and silence returned.

[Who was it?]

He doesn't know girls who would come to visit him.

Only Natsuki knows his house, but his sister also knows her face. And if it was Natsuki, Yu and Haruki would have been better.

[Well, it’s okay... the next time I go to school ...]

With that in mind, he dig into the futon.

When he closed his eyes to go to bed again.

"... Mochizuki-kun?"

Suddenly remembering a voice, Souta lifted his futon and got up.

"Eh ...? That?"

A confused voice came out of his mouth unintentionally.

Bringing his hand to his throbbing temple.

"Wake up a little, Mochizuki-kun. You have to drink the medicine..."

What came to his head dimly was the appearance of Akari offering him a glass and medicine.

"This is a pudding for my visit ... Can you eat it?"

While saying so, she shows Souta a cup.

[Oh, that ... Everything ... a dream, right?]

“It's too happy to have Akarin care for me in my dreams! ''

He felt like he was floating in his heart.

She was so close to his face when she tried to feed him the pudding with an unfamiliar hand.

"Maybe ... not a dream ... was that ... the real Akarin ..."

Souta held his mouth with one hand.

His heart suddenly fluttered, and the heat that should have dropped seemed to return at once.

"That can’t have happened!"

Such lucky thing cannot have happened~ For Akari to come to take care of me.

Fearfully, his hands are on the forehead chilled sheet.

When he looked at my desk, there was an a glass and a pudding cup.

[That pudding is the pudding at a restaurant where Akarin often goes to... right?]

He even saw it in the showcase many times, so he can't make a mistake.

Looking at the heart-shaped cup, he remembered Akari muttering, "Kawaii".

[If that's all true ...]

Souta's padded the pillow while having a red face.

"Why don't you remember everything, me!"

He shouted, rolled and fell off the bed.

The sound resounded on the floor and a voice came out saying, "Ugh!"

It hurt quite a bit. It hurt, but it was more outrageous.

"Well, this, my hair looks like it’s exploded, and I'm wearing a dirty pajama or something ... I let Akarin see me like this."

Souta puts on a blanket and rolls as it is.

"I want to disappear ...!"

[I didn't clean the room... did I put anything weird! ? Like Akarin photos ...]

When he got up again, Souta looked around in the room.

"Oh, good ..."

It seems that he did not inadvertently put the picture of Akari on the wall.

He relieved and then said, "It’s not good at all!"

"Maybe I blurted out something weird in front of Akarin!"

He tried to think back with his head, but all that came to his mind was fragmented memory.

Then he raised his face.

"Pudding...!! It's all been eaten by my sister!"

A pudding brought by Akari. At any rate, I have to keep them on guard.

I stood up wobbling and tried to go to the door.

His feet stop in front of the desk.

"Ah ... yes ... manuscript!"

He suddenly recalled and looked at the alarm clock, it is already eight o'clock.

[I didn't make it in time ...]

Dropping his shoulders, Souta looked down on the desk where the computer was placed. At that time, he noticed
that he did not have the envelope he had prepared, and looked around and asked, "Where…?!"

He checked under the desk and in the trash can, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Eh, why?"

It should have been printed and ready for delivery.

However, he wasn't sure because he was working halfway during the heat.

"Maybe I was doing it in my dream ...?"

[Maybe it’s like that... it's the worst!]

When he squeezed his hands at the desk, Souta burst out.

[I didn't make it anyway ...]

Whether it's a dream or a reality, it's still a failure to get the manuscript sent.

That's the truth.

I'm always sick and just mess up when it matters.

Souta sat down on the spot as if he had lost his strength.

{"It's a promise"}

Akari's face was laughing, and Souta held his forehead down.

"I'm sorry ... Akarin ..."

* * + * +

It wasn't until the end of the week that Souta finally returned to school.

He walked to the classroom with heavy steps while passing by the students who make a lively voice.

[What do I say to Akarin ...]

When he was walking in a hazy way, he arrived in front of the classroom.

The door was opened, and I saw students sitting in their seats and chatting.

Among them was Akari. She was having a good time talking with Natsuki.

[Akarin ...]

While stopped, Souta watched Akari for a while.

I can't easily take a step.

"Wow, Mochita! Did the cold heal?"

Haruki, who had gathered at Yu's seat, noticed and raised one hand. With that voice, Natsuki and Akari look back.

Souta, who hid his face with a bag, turned around and turned back in the corridor with a swift foot.

[No ... I can't say it! ]

There is no way I can face Akari.

Seeing him go down the stairs at first sight, Akari called out to stop him: "Mochizuki-kun!"

Souta stopped his feet and looked hesitantly up the stairs.

She was so worried that she chased after him from the classroom. Akari came trotting.

[That’s right ... what I am to always run away…]

Determined, Souta waited for her to come.

"Mochizuki-kun, that ..."

"Hayasaka-san, that ..."

At almost the same time, they opened their mouth and bowed down with their head facing each other.

""Sorry!!""

The voices were out together, and they both looked up, saying, "Eh?"

"Why Hayasaka ...?"

"Ah, actually ... the manuscript in Mochizuki-kun's room ... I just sent it on my own ..."

Akari said in an uneasy voice, with her hands knitting closely together.

"... So ... the reason I have no manuscript is?"

"I thought you couldn't meet the deadline unless I sent it out, so ..."

Akari bowed down deeply once, "I'm sorry!"

Souta suddenly relaxed and crouched down.

[What, it was. Akarin ...]

"Mochizuki-kun ...? Sorry."

Akari also squats down and looks into Souta's face.

"Yeah. I was saved. If Hayasaka-san didn't help me, I would never have made it.”

Akari was stroking her chest, saying, "I'm glad ..."

Their eyes met, and his heart suddenly beat faster. In spite of that, Souta suddenly raised his waist.

[Right, the visit…]

" Thank you for coming to my house ... and the pudding ...!"

"Oh, that's on behalf of everyone ... all of them seemed to have an important business, so only I could go ..."

When Akari stood up, she looked down at him, saying, "I'm sorry."

"That's not the case. Just Hayasaka-san came is fine."

[Rather, I'm just happy with just Akarin ... I want to say that, but I can't!]

"Ah, um ... that means ... I was happy ..."

When Souta conveyed his voice, it put a smile on Akari.

"Are you all right with a cold?"

"Yeah... alright..., you didn't catch it too right, Hayasaka!"

"I am fine"

"That's good ..."

Akari climbed the stairs with light steps.

Halfway up the stairs, she stopped and turned to Souta.

"Novel ... I think it will turn out well"

" …Eh?"

"Because it's a novel from Mochizuki-kun ... I'm sure it's going to be fine."

Saying that, Akari smiled and went up the stairs.

When she saw her friend Sena Narumi in the corridor on the second floor, she patted her lightly and said, "Hello!"

"I hope to be like that one day too..."

Souta smiled and walked up the stairs with slow steps.

Meanwhile, the morning homeroom chime began to sound.

* * + * +


It was the next day that Souta woke up before the alarm sounded and left home at least fifteen minutes earlier.

When he gets on the train that arrived at the station, it is not so crowded yet.

When looking for a vacant seat and trying to move, someone pulled his sleeves and he looked back.

"Good morning, Mochizuki-kun."

Akari, sitting in her seat, looked up at Souta and smiled.

[A, Akarin!]

Souta replies, "Hello, Hayasaka-san!"

He panicked and almost bitten his tongue. He didn't think Akari would be riding on this train.

"Are you… always ... this train?"

"Recently, I went to school a bit early ..."

"Oh I see"

[Speaking of which, I did not see Akarin on the usual train]

When he was standing dimly, Akari moved aside, saying "Do you want to sit next to me?"

"Eh, no, I'm ...!"

"Here you go"

When she said so, he lost his temper and sat down.

[Maybe it's a really my lucky day ...]

Souta put his strength tightly on his arm holding his bag, as if to hide his tension.

"Um ... Narumi-san isn't together with you today."

"I wonder if Senna will get on the train at the usual time."

"Oh, yeah ... yes ..."

[What an obvious thing ...]

He was frustrated when he couldn't talk about sensible topics at such times.

[How about the story of the sea otter in the animal field that I was seeing in the morning news ...? Uh, I can't think of anything at all]

They passed one station while that was bothering his mind.

Souta heard a voice saying, "Well."

"By Christmas, will snow fall?"

Akari looked at the outside of the window when such a tweet entered his ear and he turned around.

Souta glanced at the window as if he was trapped.

[Christmas, that's a little more ...]

It's about a week before Christmas. After that, the second semester ends.

"Hayasaka-san ..."

Despite saying, Souta swallowed the words that followed.

This year may be the last chance to spend Christmas with her.

Next year, there is no guarantee of staying with Akari.

That's why.

I woke up earlier than usual today.

I haven't confirmed the horoscope after the morning news, but I feel luckier than ever.

[After all, if I invite her now...]

Souta took a deep breath and opened his mouth, "Oh, that!"

"Hayasaka-san ... Christmas ..."

He suddenly felt the weight and looked to the side, Akari was leaning on his shoulder.

[Eh, eeeeeeeehhhh! ! ]

His heart bounced as if surprised, and suddenly cried out in a whirl.

Akari is leaning down and her eyes closed quietly.

[Akarin ... Are you sleeping? ]

Her face was close, and it even transmitted her faint breathing.

Souta twitched his face in a hurry, as her hair touching his neck was a little ticklish.

[Don't worry too much... There’s no way I can do that! ! ]

His consciousness kept going to the shoulder by all means.

Though the train was a bit shaky, her eyes was still shut closed. To think that she can really sleep at this place.

[... She must be really tired]

The reason she goes to school early in the morning must be to make time for studying.

Even after returning home, she seems to have been studying for the written exam until late.

To Akari who working hard like that, asking, "What are your plans for Christmas?". There is no way I can do that.

Giving a sigh and looking at the window on the opposite side.

For a while, Souta stared at Akari's sleeping face, which seemed faint.


Comments