Boku ga namae o yobu hi - Name 8

 

Table of content

Name 8



After leaving school, Souta stayed still for a while.

He wanted to give Akari a present today, and he was looking for her.

He didn't have the time to give it, he didn't have the courage to get in touch with her using his mobile phone, so he left the school building.

After all, it is unbalanced.

Akari was always a Takamine flower.

I fell in love with her. I couldn't help but fall in love.

Maybe she will turn around someday.

What a pale expectation.

It shouldn't work out that well.

So he decided to put this feeling deep in his heart.

"Goodbye…"

He left a word in the classroom where no one was in it.

Nevertheless, when he noticed, he was looking for Akari again.

I want to meet her and hear her voice.

"Really ... I'm not giving up ..."

Souta gave a bitter smile.

He looked up at the sky as something touch his cheeks, the snow was falling quietly.


"I wonder if it will snow by Christmas ... ''


When they were on the train, Akari muttered, staring out of the window.

Is she seeing this snow somewhere?

"I wanted to see it together with her..."

Such a solitary word fell along with the snow and disappeared.

A wish that should not come true.

Feelings that should not reach.

He longed for love.

He has no regrets, but if there’s one thing he wants.

Only once again, he wanted to tell Akari his feelings.

[How selfish of me...]

It was at that time that he sighed and started walking.

"Mochizuki-kun!"

Souta looked back to the voice that echoed behind him.

"Akarin..."

He couldn't believe she was there and called for him.

"I found you."

After breathing deeply, Akari looks up at Souta.

[Yeah ... I shouldn't give up this feeling ...]

If he looks at Akari, if he calls her name, his feelings are always so strong.

I don't want to end it.

Souta pressed his lips tightly and decided to take the gift out of his bag.

"Well ... Mochizuki-kun ..."

Akari called with a paper bag in her hand in a low voice.

"" Douzo! (Please accept this!) ""

Two voices were heard over Souta's ears with his eyes closed.

Souta slowly looked up, saying "Eh?", Confused by the silence that follows.

Looking up, Akari was presenting him a present box with both hands.

"Yess!!!"

Speaking out loud, Souta looked at Akari and the box alternately.

"This is for me !?"

Akari laughs at that time.

"We were thinking alike."

While saying so.

[Is this even real??... Really? Akarin… for me!? ]

She’s nervous, her hand holding the box seems to be shaking.

[Really like this ...]

After exchanging presents, Souta and Akari were silent as they looked for a conversation for a while.

Snow fell in the calm surrounding the area.

"Ah! Can I open it? ...”

When Souta asks her, Akari nodded after a moment of hesitation.

When he slowly opened the box, it contained a muffler and a message card.

Souta's favorite simple checkered muffler.

"...... Did you choose it for me?"

"I think it looks good on Mochizuki-kun ..."

Souta stares at the muffler neatly set in the box.

Akari has been chasing this far to give it to me.

I thought it was an unreachable love.

I thought I can't even call out to the heroine of a movie.

I thought I’m just the one who is in love and can only stares at you. I have always thought it was like that.

[You are here now… just for me... in this place]

When I think so, my chest is full and my eyes get hot.

"Thank you…"

Even the voice that conveyed it sounded rich.

It's ridiculous to cry. I just can't stand it.

"Mochizuki-kun is unfair!"

Akari suddenly says while hiding her face behind the wrapper for the gift given by Souta.

"Well, why, why ..."

[Did... did I said something weird! ? ]

She laughed as she showed her face and looked into his face.

"This ... can I open it?"

"Oh ... it's ... when I was shopping for Midori last time and saw that it was on show at the time, and I thought that it was going to look... good on Hayasaka!"

In front of Souta, who answered himself, the wrapping ribbon was unwound.

Akari took out the pure white muffler and glanced at it with her eyes widened.

"If Hayasaka-san don't like it or it’s not to your liking... I'm sorry!"

Souta bowed down.

Akari removed her muffler without saying anything. Then she put it in her bag, she wore the white scarf given by Souta instead and tied it tightly around her neck.

"How do I look?"

Akari asked while holding her hand to the muffler.

Souta forgot to reply, and he was overlooked.

"Mochizuki-kun?"

When she called his name and turned to him, he opened his mouth in a hurry.

“I think it's really good! ''

"I'm glad ... thank you!"

Akari laughed with that.

He wanted to hide the fact that his face was getting hot. Souta quickly removed his muffler.

He tried to wind up the muffler given by Akari, but it didn't work out because he was so nervous.

[Uughh, so lame! ]

Akari came by his side when he tried to start over again.

With her heels rising slightly, her face suddenly came closer, and Souta stopped breathing involuntarily.

His heart started to beat loudly.

While listening to the sound, he was scared, and Akari wound the muffler instead.

She smiled with a gentle expression and did not look down on him.

I wanted to wrap everything in my arm.

"It looks good on you indeed..."


“ [I really love you...] ”


Looking at the face of the person who stopped her hand in a surprise, he then noticed that he leaked the words he was saying in his heart.

"Uwaaa, again!"


Souta was holding his own mouth while wading.

[Why, why are you honest, my mouth!]

I can't do anything like hide or lie.

Souta managed to come up with an excuse.

"Oh, I meant... the muffler !!!"

Hold down his red face with one hand to reduce the voice.

"The muffler... checked ..."

[That's too bad an excuse ... ! ]

When he turned his gaze back, Akari was embarrassed.

Her hand is holding Souta's muffler tightly.

"Oh, that!"

When Souta spoke.

Akari slowly released her hand and stepped one step back.

Do her cheeks look pale red or I’m I imagining things?

"Ah, are you free after this?"

Suddenly, Souta nodded when he was asked, "Y, yes."

"Oh, I’m free..."

Akari suddenly picks up Souta's hand.

Souta also ran as he was happily blinking his eyes while being pulled by her.

Comments